This post was sponsored by Nabisco as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
13 Camping Essentials | What To Pack For A Camping Trip
Summer is made for spending time with family and friends! This summer we are camping with family…in fact, there are 32 of us this year! We have actually been doing this family trip for just about 30 years now, I actually make the drive from Florida to Michigan to make sure we don’t miss out on the family fun. We love camping and since we have been doing it for so long, I thought I would share a list of essentials that I always make sure we have when we go camping. Hopefully it will help you out the next time you load up the car for some camping fun!
13 Camping Essentials:
- Tent or something to sleep in (we have a RV).
- Air mattress or something to sleep on. Thankfully we have beds!
- Sleeping Bag/Blankets and Pillows.
- Flashlights and/or Lanterns.
- Bug Spray.
- Campfire Supplies or know of a local place you can get wood. Bring a lighter!
- Plates, plastic ware, something to cook with (pots/pans).
- Something to cook ON…grill is always nice if you have the room! Otherwise a campfire works 😉
- Food, snacks, drinks and water.
- Clothing (pack for all weather conditions), pjs, swimwear.
- Sun protection – Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats.
- Games – we bring board games, cards, corn hole and ladder ball.
The only way to keep all of us boating, skiing, tubing, swimming, biking, playing corn hole, sitting by the campfire and just getting in all that family time is by having snacks ready to go at a moments notice. No one wants to stop the fun because it’s time to eat, and that’s why I packed the camper with all our favorite NABISCO products, like Family Size OREO Cookies, Family Size RITZ Crackers, and SWEDISH FISH.
I needed the Family Size RITZ Crackers when it was time to enjoy tasty impromptu appetizers. We made crab dip with leftover crab from crab legs, we had a yummy cheese dip with jalapenos, and smoked whitefish pate…all were best with on a RITZ cracker 😉
The kids (ok…and adults too) like to grab an OREO or two while they are biking and playing around the campground. Thank goodness I packed the package of Family Size OREO Cookies.
We have been out on the boat just about every day, weather permitting and snacks on the boat are a must! And what more appropriate boating snack than SWEDISH FISH?!
While we are making memories and snapping pictures to share with family and friends on Facebook and beyond, I am also entering for a chance to win $10,000. How can I win $10,000 just by sharing my favorite summer memories?
NABISCO launched a Summer Snack ‘N Share sweepstakes asking shoppers to share an image of their family/friends enjoying their favorite NABISCO products during their summer events! Enter now for a chance to win $10,000 and other daily prizes.
Enter the NABISCO Summer Snack ‘N Share Sweepstakes
Here are the NABISCO Summer Snack ‘N Share Sweepstakes details:
- Shop the NABISCO participating products at Walmart
- Snap a photo of you and your friends/family enjoying NABISCO products (products must be shown in photo)
- Share via social with #snacknshare #sweepstakes for your chance to win $10,000 and other daily prizes.
I grabbed our favorite NABISCO snacks and other camping essentials at Walmart, so be sure to stock up on your favorites all summer too! Keep the snacks out and memories being made 🙂
Visit the Snack ‘N Share Pinterest Board for more snack-inspiration.
What is one of your camping essentials?
Disclaimer: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of the 50 United States, D.C., and Puerto Rico, 18 and older. Sponsor, related entities, their families and those living in the same household are ineligible. Ends 11:59 pm ET on 9/5/18. Void where prohibited. Visit www.nabiscosnacknshare.com to play and for details including free method of entry.