This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
If you are looking for gifts that the kids are sure to love, but you have officially run out of shopping time, here are last minute gift ideas for kids that parents will appreciate too! This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Board, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
Last Minute Gift Ideas For Kids
Christmas is just a few short days away and if you are still trying to figure out what to get for the special little ones on your holiday shopping list, I thought I would share a few last minute gift ideas for kids. These can actually be for kids of all ages, as they are options for all ages, in fact, they have no age limit at all 🙂 And I also have options from the low price of FREE!
Here are 7 Last Minute Gift Ideas For Kids:
- eBooks – The prices on eBooks start at FREE. You can find lots of options on Amazon.
- Apps – The prices on apps start at FREE. You can find everything from learning apps to games! You can find apps in the Google Play Store, iTunes, and on Amazon.
- Gift Cards – Most stores carry a large variety of retailers’ gift cards.
- DIY – There is nothing more personal than a gift you made yourself! Consider a Christmas Ornament.
- Florida Prepaid College Plans Contribution – I strongly recommend giving the gift of a College Education! Talk about a gift that keeps on giving 😉 You can make additional payments at any time, so any amount from $1 – $1,000 is a great way to get a head start on their future.
- Give the Gift of Your Time – Plan a night with your child, suggestions include: A movie night (in or out!), dinner, a walk and a picnic, take a look to see what shows are in town.
- Theme Park Ticket – My neighbor does this for her granddaughter every year and I think it’s a fabulous idea. She gets a theme park ticket and plans for a day out.
If you have Amazon Prime, you can still order and get the gift on time and you can avoid the craziness that is happening at the stores right now.
I have been a believer (and customer) of Florida Prepaid College Plans for years and there is no better gift I can give my children than a peace of mind about school. Being able to enter the workforce after college without a substantial amount of student loan debt. Not having a huge school loan debt allows students to focus on building a better future for themselves.
Ready to learn about giving the gift of an education with Florida Prepaid College Plans?
Head HERE and use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code SAVING20 to save 100% off of your Florida Prepaid College application fee.
When is open enrollment?
The Open Enrollment period is now through April 30th – be sure to use Florida Prepaid College Plans Promo Code SAVING20 to save 100% off of your Florida Prepaid College application fee