Easy Mexican Pizza Appetizer
If you are looking for an easy and delicious appetizer recipe that will feed plenty and is sure to please, then look no further! This Mexican Pizza is actually served cold, so it’s the perfect appetizer to make ahead of time – that means no stressing when guests walk through the door about what snacks are ready!
With minimal ingredients and lots of flavor, you will have this appetizer ready in under 30 minutes! You can add meat to it if desired, we enjoyed our meatless 🙂
I made mine on a big ole cookie sheet, like I mentioned, it makes a lot, so it’s perfect for parties! Or half the recipe and enjoy it anytime 🙂 The crescent rolls can be tricky, I always feel like I am putting a puzzle together, just take the pieces and make sure the whole sheet is covered.
The “sauce” for your pizza is the perfect blend of taco seasoning, cream cheese and sour cream. It’s great just on chips too 😉
Once you bake the crescent rolls, you simply layer the ingredients and toss it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve it. Easy peasy and YUM!
Here is my Easy Mexican Pizza Appetizer Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Best Mexican Pizza
- 2 8 oz packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cans refried beans
- 1 can original Ro*tel drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and piece it into ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan. Make sure you seal the seams.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown
- Allow to cool
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until well blended
- Chill approx. 30 mins
- Spread refried beans over the cooled crust, then layer the cream cheese mixture, cheese, then drained rotel
- Cut into serving-size pieces
- Serve immediately or refrigerate
I hope you and your family enjoy this Easy Mexican Pizza Appetizer recipe at your next gathering!
Looking for another delicious appetizer recipe? Check out my Grape Jelly Meatballs Recipe.