This easy salad recipe is filled with fresh vegetables and flavor. Make this Colorful Fresh Green Bean Salad as a side dish or even a main meal.
Colorful Fresh Green Bean Salad
I have a beautifully fresh and delicious salad recipe for you guys today. I just love all the colors in this Fresh Green Pepper Salad. The flavors work together perfectly and it has the perfect amount of “crunch” to make this salad a delightful addition to almost any meal.
With only 7 ingredients in this healthy side dish and less than 10 minutes of prep time, you will find yourself making this Colorful Fresh Green Bean Salad on a regular basis! I know we just finished ours and I have already bought the ingredients to make it again 🙂
Now, here is my Fresh Green Bean Salad Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
- 12 oz/1 bag of Pero Family Farms Green Beans
- 8 oz/1 bag of Pero Family Farms Mini Sweet Peppers sliced – or get the rings
- 1/2 cup halved NatureFresh Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper (or your favorite seasoning) to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil
- Add beans to the boiling water for 2 – 3 minutes
- Drain and chill immediately by adding beans to a bowl of cold water and ice
- Add beans to medium serving bowl
- Add in the other vegetables
- Pour in the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and minced garlic
- Stir gently
- Season to taste
- Enjoy immediately or chill until ready!
I hope you enjoy this Colorful Fresh Green Bean Salad as much as we do!
Looking for another healthy recipe? Enjoy these Peanut Butter & Grape Rollups for lunch or as a healthy snack.