This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you are looking for Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas, I have them for you! Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to cost a fortune with all the great deals you can find. While this post is sponsored, all opinions are 100% my own.
11 Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
My husband and I have been married for over 16 years now. That doesn’t mean that we don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, that just means in-between work, the kids’ sports and homework and everything else we really don’t think about it as much as we should. I do try to get something little for the kids, this year I got boxed chocolate on sale at Winn-Dixie that I will put in their lunches and I grabbed adorable hand-decorated cupcakes that they can share with their friends. But, just because I am low on time, doesn’t mean that I can’t make Valentine’s Day special…and affordable! So, I wanted to share some Valentine’s Day ideas that I know my husband would love and I know I would appreciate in return. Let’s share the love 🙂
11 Affordable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Do something for your loved one: Offer to empty the dishwasher, do the laundry, make the kids lunches…Trust me, these little acts of kindness are REALLY appreciated.
- Write a love note: Like an actual note. NOT A TEXT. Grab a pen and paper and actually write a love note that your loved one can hold onto forever. I actually still care around my wedding vows (16 years old now) in my wallet. Actual love notes are still pretty darn awesome.
- Flowers: Traditional, yet thoughtful. And you can find amazing deals on roses and more at Winn-Dixie. I got that beautiful bouquet of roses for under $20.
- Make Dinner: Going out is nice, but it can be rather costly, especially on a holiday like Valentine’s Day. So, plan dinner at home! You can get 5-star quality without the 5-star bill. Winn-Dixie has their Wine & Dine Deal for just $10 or you can get the Surf & Turf Dinner Deal for a little more. Either way, dinner will be delicious.
- Plan a movie night: Rent a movie or two and stay in. It’s the time together that is important.
- Go for a walk: When is the last time you went for a walk together…maybe held hands? Looked at the stars? Talked about something other than work? Take a relaxing stroll together and take this time to appreciate and listen to each other.
- Chocolate: Ok, I am gonna be honest. When it comes to gift ideas for me…you can never go wrong with chocolate. And if you want to hit a home run, give me chocolate covered strawberries 😉 You can head to Winn-Dixie right now (while supplies last) and get 6 hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries for only $6.99. There were also a bunch of other sweet deals on treats throughout the store, so keep a look out.
- Take a dance class together: This may be out of some of your comfort zones, but you will be amazed how much fun you will have together.
- Play a board game: We spend so much time on our phones we forget what it’s like to play actual games! Get out a fun board game or a deck of cards.
- Make a playlist: Include romantic songs, nostalgic songs, and songs that just make you smile.
- Buy/Make a card: Something so simple, yet so personal. Take a few minutes to pick one that really says what you want it to.
I know I mentioned above that I did my Valentine’s Day shopping at Winn-Dixie, so I wanted to point out the deals that you all could grab too.
Winn-Dixie Valentine’s Day Deals:
Surf & Turf Dinner Deal with roses for under $50
- Classic Dozen Rose Bouquet (red, color or rainbow): $19.99 (while supplies last)
- WD Brand U.S.D.A. Choice Angus Choice Bone-In Ribeye or T-Bone Steak Value Pack: $6.99 with card
- Cold Water Lobster Tail (Wild-caught, 3 oz.): $5.99 with card
- Asparagus: $1.99 with card
- 6 Count Chocolate-covered Stem Strawberries: $6.99 with card (while supplies last)
- Additional deals on fine wine and champagne
Wine & Dine Dinner for Two for $10
- Includes pasta and sauce of choice, baguette and bottle of Lindeman’s Wine
- Easily grab it and go it the deli
Deals on Class Party Favorites (mini-cakes, decorated message cookies and candy)
Gift Cards: 6X points on gift cards
Deals on plush toys and greeting cards