This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy homemade Rocky Road Fudge recipe. Prepped in about 3 minutes this easy fudge recipe is a family favorite!
3 Minute Rocky Road Fudge
Got three minutes and 4 ingredients? Then you can make this easy homemade rocky road fudge. My daughter absolutely loves to bake, but with the temperatures up into the 90s here in Florida, I asked her to refrain from using the oven for too long. So, she decided to make fudge. She looked in the pantry and found some peanuts and marshmallows so it was Rocky Road Fudge for the win.
What you need to make 3 minute rocky road fudge is; peanuts, chocolate chips, marshmallows and sweetened condensed milk. Easy enough right? I thought so!
To make your 3 minute rocky road fudge you combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl and toss it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. When it done, you stir it so that it’s mixed well and then pour in the chopped peanuts and marshmallows. Now you will pour that into a pan and let it cool before letting everyone eat it.
I will openly admit that one batch of homemade fudge rarely makes it more than 24 hours in my house.
Now, let’s make some fudge! Here is my 3 minute Rocky Road Fudge Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz package of chocolate chips we used milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Put the condensed milk and chocolate chips into in a medium microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 1½ - 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir until blended well.
- Gently stir in the chopped peanuts and marshmallows.
- Pour the chocolate mixture in a parchment paper/wax paper lined 8 x 8 or 6 x 9 baking pan.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours until hardened.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
I hope you enjoy this Easy homemade Rocky Road Fudge as much as we do!
Now, you could substitute the marshmallows and peanuts with whatever mix-in you would like. Think, cookie crumbles, dried fruit, peanut butter, etc…of course it would no longer be rocky road fudge then 😉 But that’s the beauty of making this fudge at home, you can put in whatever mix-ins you can find at home.
Have you ever made fudge using sweetened condensed milk before? What is your favorite kind of fudge?