This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
This Snowman Milk Jug Craft is simple and fun to do with the kids this holiday season! Plus, this easy craft is inexpensive.
Snowman Milk Jug Craft
I have a cute Christmas Craft for you guys today. The holidays are just around the corner and since this craft requires you to start saving your milk jugs, I wanted to share it now 🙂 My mom made these with the kids and it was a perfect afternoon activity that the kids loved and they came out adorable. Plus, it’s really cost effective to make!
What You Need To Make This Milk Jug Snowman Craft:
- CLEAN Milk Jugs – I recommend rinsing them out with hot water several times. Spoiled milk is not a pleasant smell 😉
- Black felt or construction paper
- Orange Construction paper
- Yarn or pre-made pom-poms for the ear muffs
- LED Glow Bracelets from Dollar Store
- Optional – brown construction paper
What You Do To Make Your Milk Jug Snowman Craft:
- Use the black construction paper to make the eyes and mouth
- Cut the orange construction paper into triangle shapes for the nose
- Cut yarn into strips and gather it so that it looks ear muffs
- Hot glue the eyes, nose, mouth, and ear muffs to the milk jug
- Open the LED Bracelet and hang it in the milk jug so that it glows
You can also cut a whole in the back of the milk jug and put Christmas lights in back and plug it in. BUT, I have several glass bottles that have Christmas lights in them and after awhile they will start to get hot. I personally wouldn’t want the milk jug getting too warm and melt, so I didn’t make mine that way.
Have fun making your Snowman Milk Jug this Holiday Season!
Looking for more easy Christmas Crafts, check these out:
Be sure to visit Food Wine Sunshine on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.