Snowman Milk Jug Craft
I have a cute Christmas Craft for you guys today. The holidays are just around the corner and since this craft requires you to start saving your milk jugs, I wanted to share it now 🙂 My mom made these with the kids and it was a perfect afternoon activity that the kids loved and they came out adorable. Plus, it’s really cost effective to make!
What You Need:
- CLEAN Milk Jugs – I recommend rinsing them out with hot water several times. Spoiled milk is not a pleasant smell 😉
- Black felt or construction paper
- Orange Construction paper
- Yarn or pre-made pom-poms for the ear muffs
- LED Glow Bracelets from Dollar Store
- Optional – brown construction paper
What You Do:
- Use the black construction paper to make the eyes and mouth
- Cut the orange construction paper into triangle shapes for the nose
- Cut yarn into strips and gather it so that it looks ear muffs
- Hot glue the eyes, nose, mouth, and ear muffs to the milk jug
- Open the LED Bracelet and hang it in the milk jug so that it glows
You can also cut a whole in the back of the milk jug and put Christmas lights in back and plug it in. BUT, I have several glass bottles that have Christmas lights in them and after awhile they will start to get hot. I personally wouldn’t want the milk jug getting too warm and melt, so I didn’t make mine that way.
Have fun making your Snowman Milk Jug this Holiday Season!
Looking for more easy Christmas Crafts, check these out: