These Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls are the perfect easy breakfast recipe. In about 20 minutes you can have these Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls on the breakfast table. Enjoy!
Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls – Easy Breakfast Idea
During the week, breakfast is pretty simple in our house, we are talking cereal, toaster strudels or pop-tarts. So, when the weekend comes I like to something a little less…well, as my kids put it… “boring.” These Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls are super easy to make, and we all love them. What isn’t there to love about ham, eggs, cheese and crescent rolls??
If you have someone that doesn’t like ham or cheese, these breakfast crescent rolls are completely customizable. Leave out the cheese, add in bacon or sausage, or just do eggs! Fill up the crescents rolls with whatever your family would enjoy. We had leftover ham from the night before, so that’s what I used and it was delish.
To make these Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls all you need in a few eggs, one package of crescent rolls, shredded cheese, and ham.
In a medium pan, you saute the ham pieces then add in the eggs, once they are softly scrambled set them aside and get ready to fill your crescent rolls. Once your crescent rolls are filled, bake them at 375 degrees for about 12 – 14 minutes, or until the crescents rolls are golden brown. Then enjoy!
Now, here is my Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls - Easy Breakfast Recipe
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- Shredded cheddar cheese - if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Open the crescent rolls on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- In a medium pan, saute the ham and add in the eggs.
- Cook eggs until they are softly scrambled.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on the rolls if desired (feel free to add cheese to some and not others).
- Scoop the egg mixture onto the wider part of the crescent rolls.
- Once all the crescent rolls are filled, wrap the thinner part of the crescent roll around, fold up the ends if desired.
- Bake rolls for 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown.
I hope you and your family enjoy these Ham and Egg Crescent Rolls as much as we do!
What is one of your family’s favorite easy breakfast recipes?
Looking for more delicious breakfast recipes?