This Breakfast Lasagna layers hash browns, bacon, sausage, eggs and cheese into breakfast perfection. Enjoy this delicious breakfast with family soon! This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc.. All opinions are entirely my own.
This Breakfast Lasagna is the Perfect Brunch Recipe
We love Sundays in our house, we gather with our neighbors and actually sit down without our phones and chat about the week. Life can get so busy, it’s nice to be able to sit back and enjoy each other. I am the one in charge of making breakfast on Sundays, and I love it. I want to sit down with everyone and not slave in the kitchen, so I always make recipes that are sure to please, but easy to make. And I recently created the perfect brunch recipe, Breakfast Lasagna. It is layered-deliciousness!
There are all sorts of versions of Breakfast Lasagna out there, but what makes this one special is the ingredients. Crisp Wright® Brand Bacon, hot Jimmy Dean® Refrigerated Breakfast Sausage, hash browns, eggs, and don’t forget the ooey-gooey cheese. This Breakfast Lasagna is the perfect meal for our Sundays with friends…and for the holidays.
The reason for the season is to spread joy and love to those we care about and those around us. And one of the easiest ways to spread joy is with food 🙂 Some of the best memories are made in the kitchen and around the kitchen table, wouldn’t you agree?
Mornings are made for relaxing, and during this busy season with numerous parties to go to and mouths to feed, remember that there are many moments and many meals to share beyond the big dinner. Start your day off with friends and family with this Breakfast Lasagna, then let the hustle and bustle begin. Everything is better on a full belly anyway.
Now, here is my Breakfast Lasagna Recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it this holiday season and beyond. Maybe you will start your own Sunday morning breakfast tradition with friends 😉
Breakfast Lasagna Brunch Recipe
- 1 package Wright® Brand Bacon
- 1 package Hot Jimmy Dean® Refrigerated Breakfast Sausage
- 9 eggs
- 1 lb frozen seasoned hash browns - approx. 3/4 bag
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese & pepper jack - I used a 50/50 mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan and set aside.
- Cook Wright® Brand Bacon and set aside.
- Cook the breakfast sausage and set aside.
- Scramble the eggs, remove from heat when they are still a bit runny and set aside.
- Place one layer hash browns, breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon - using half of each. *You will do 2 layers of the bacon, rotate the layers.
- Place another layer of each: hash browns, breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese, and bacon into the prepared baking pan. *You will do 2 layers of the bacon, rotate the layers.
- Cove and bake until hash browns are done, approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove and ENJOY with family and friends.
I hope you enjoy this Breakfast Lasagna Brunch Recipe as much as we all do!
Wright® Brand Bacon products inspired me to try something new for the brunch table, it can also help transform the functional dishes hosts make, bring or pass on as a gift. Wouldn’t you just love it if someone knocked on your door and handed you a pan of this Breakfast Lasagna?
Why we love Wright® Brand Bacon:
- Wright Brand is masterfully crafted for a richer bacon experience
- Hand-selected & Hand-trimmed
- Naturally smoked with wood chips
- Best cuts of premium meat
But, the number one reason I always buy Wright® Brand Bacon is that my dad has always told me it’s the best. And my dad is never wrong 😉 Wright® Brand Bacon products are perfect for all cooking occasions and all holiday season long. So, the next time you are at Publix, grab the Wright® Brand Bacon and everything else you need to make your day extra special. Because the best memories always start in the kitchen.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.