This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Add this Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie to your daily meal plan. This healthy protein smoothie is creamy, rich and absolutely delicious, especially when you make this homemade peanut butter! I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions.
Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
What makes this smoothie so special is that I made the chocolate peanut butter that I added to it! Yes! Did you know it was crazy easy to make your own peanut butter? And customizing your peanut butter is also a cinch! Hence the reason I added chocolate in there 😉
My Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is made with strawberries, a half of an avocado, ice, coconut water, vanilla protein powder and a heaping tablespoon of my homemade white chocolate peanut butter. Avocados are not only loaded with all those good for you fats, but they make your smoothie extra creamy and do very little to alter the flavor of your smoothie. What makes this healthy smoothie berrylicious is the strawberries. Strawberries are high in fiber, low in fat and calories, promote bone and eye health, and have anti-aging properties. Between the avocado and the strawberries, this smoothie is loaded with superfoods!
Now, here is my Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie recipe, be sure to Print It and Pin It so that you can make it again and again.
Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Ingredients for White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons light agave
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Ingredients for smoothie
- 3 - 4 ice cubes
- 6 strawberries - with greens cut off
- 1/2 avocado - peeled and pitted
- 1 heaping tablespoon of white chocolate peanut butter
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- 6 oz coconut water
Instructions for White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Place ingredients as listed above in Vitamix Blender
- Blend until smooth, use the under-the-blade scraper as needed
Instructions for Smoothie
- Place ingredients as listed above in Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter for your blender
- Blend until smooth
I hope you enjoy this Berrylicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie as much as I do!
I make a smoothie just about every single day because they are the easiest and most delicious way to start my day off with a heap of fruits and vegetables. Most days I am drinking my protein shake on the way to Jazzercise or to run errands, so Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter is perfect for me. I just use my Personal Cup Adapter with my Vitamix Explorian Series e310 Blender to create my smoothie recipes, then I grab-n-go!
Why use a Vitamix?
Well, I’m sure you have heard from friends and family that a Vitamix is AMAZING. But here are a few things you may not know about Vitamix.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation family-owned American company passionate about liberating and nourishing the zest for life. T
- From appetizers to dessert, the Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender features a 48 oz container that is ideal for blending medium batches for small family meals.
- Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups.
- The Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender comes with a pulse feature to layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- The powerful 2 HP motor can handle even the toughest ingredients to create high-quality blends.
- With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds—no disassembly required.
- Vitamix stands behind the quality of their machines with full five-year warranties, covering all parts, performance, labor, and two-way shipping at no cost to you.
In other words, Vitamix is the best and belongs in your kitchen.
Where to purchase your Vitamix:
The Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter is available to purchase at Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table, Target, and Amazon. To find a Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter in your area, visit vitamix.com/us/en_us/Where-To-Buy for the full list of locations.
I also have a Vitamix discount code to share with you all too! You can save 15% on the Personal Cup Adapter with the purchase of a Classic Series Vitamix blender by using the Vitamix promo code MMVITA2018 Offer ends December 31, 2018.
Looking for more protein smoothie recipes?
And here are a few more of my favorites:
Avocado Pineapple Banana Protein Smoothie
Be sure to check out all the delicious smoothie recipes on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.