This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
6 Ways To Simplify Your Morning Routine
Mornings can be a crazy time of day for everyone…but it doesn’t have to be! With a few extra steps the night before, and by giving yourself some breathing room in the morning you will find that the morning can be the favorite part of your day!
Here are my 6 Ways To Simplify Your Morning Routine:
1. Lay your clothes- and the kids’ – the night before
- Work clothes, workout clothes, school clothes etc.
2. Get lunches ready the night before
- One less thing to do in the morning! And don’t forget to have the kids help, they can get out the juice boxes, snacks etc.
3. Wake up a few minutes early
- And definitely don’t hit the snooze button, if you do, you will automatically feel like you are starting the day off behind schedule
4. Avoid checking your phone until you are showered, dressed, and ready for the day
- You don’t want to feel like you are working from the moment your feet hit the floor
5. Drink water BEFORE you have your cup of coffee
- Not only does your body need it (your body is made up of 60% water!) but drinking water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach purifies the body’s internal system, which makes the body more able to absorb nutrients from food.
6. Have a good, distraction-free, breakfast
- For your body to function, you need to feed it! I have been enjoying Nature Valley Bistro Cups for breakfast. I have oatmeal that is hot and delicious in just moments. From my brewing machine! Yep, I Brew My Breakfast! How fun (and easy!) is that?! Nature Valley Bistro Cups Oatmeal are pre-measured and perfect for my quick morning meal, just pour the pouch and pop in the Bistro Cup!
The best part is my new go-to breakfast, Nature Valley Bistro Cups, are available at Publix and there is exclusive in-store savings during 9/19 – 10/9, 2015! That’s right, you can #BrewYourBreakfast for less!
Grab your Nature Valley Bistro Cups Publix Coupon
Nature Valley Oatmeal Cups are available in two flavors:
• Apple Cinnamon Almond – this is the one I got – and I love it!
• Brown Sugar Pecan
Be sure to check out all the delicious recipes on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for more fun tips.
Disclosure: The information and products were provided by General Mills through Linqia. Food Wine Sunshine is responsible for delivering prize.
64 thoughts on “6 Ways To Simplify Your Morning Routine”
I will try them – I love oatmeal on chilly mornings, and this looks like a tasty and convenient way to enjoy it!
yes, I do
I would definitely try them.
Yes, it has all the healthy ingredients I love..Oatmeal, apple, cinnamon, almonds, etc. Sounds delish and healthy!
Yes i will try nature valley bistro cups. i like oatmeal
I would be willing to give them a try!
I would try them, love oatmeal.
yes i would try them i love oatmeal
I think I will try them.
Yes I would try them out. They l.ook good.
I would like to try them, they look good.
I will definitely try it.
Yes, I might try this product,
I might! Both flavors sound pretty good!
I think the bistro cups are a great idea for a quick and easy breakfast. We would try them! 🙂
I would like to try them. The apple cinnamon almond looks so good!
yes i would try them !
Yes my kids will love this they love oaemeal
I definitely think I will–they look great!
I would love to
No, I won’t be trying them. I don’t like oatmeal, but I will buy it for my grandchildren.
I think I will definitely be trying them.
I’d love to try Nature Valley Bistro Cups.
$1.50 off 1 Lipton™ Tea 100 ct. looks super thanks
Yes, they look very good!
I’d like to try them!
I may try these since the coupon is there but I will have to see what the actual price is first. I know it will makes things a lot easier in the mornings with these, but not sure if the price will be worth it. thank you for sharing!
I think we might try them. my sons bus is here by 6:45 am, anything quick and healthy for breakfast works for me.
Yes, I would probably try it!
I would like to try them.
I love trying new foods, so yes!
I love trying new things so absolutely
Yes I would love to try !!
Yes I will be trying them. We love trying new things
These sound like something perfect for my busy mornings, especially now that it’s getting cold out! I’ll definitely look for these next time i’m out 🙂
I would love to try them ~ oatmeal is the perfect start to a chilly Autumn morning! 🙂
I love oatmeal and it’s good for cutting cholesterol! I love this idea and plan on trying it out for sure!
Both flavors sound incredibly delicious! I would love to try both.
If I got a good deal on them, I would try them.
Yes I will be checking out Nature Valley Bistro Cups
Those look neat. I think I would buy them, especially if I had a great coupon!
Yes I would love to try it!
yes i do believe i would try them!
Yes, I would probably try them. Oatmeal is a favorite winter breakfast of mine.
I would try them out.
Yes, I would try them!
Yes, I would try them. They look yummy!
I love oatmeal so I may try it.
I won’t be trying them. I love oatmeal cookies, but hot oatmeal cereal literally makes me gag 🙁
Yes, we will try them for sure! The Brown Sugar Pecan sounds so good!
Yes, I will certainly try them! They look delicious and seem very convenient to make.
I would try it.It’s almost like the one i have,same flavor without the almonds
I would love to try the Brown Sugar Pecan!
Yes, I would like to try them.
Yes, I will try Nature Valley Bistro Cups.
Yes, I would try time, I really like oatmeal!
I will try them. Nothing better on a cold chilly morning than something warm and tasty to get you ready for your day.
I will definitely try them.
I will definitely try them.
I will definitely try it when the weather gets chilly.
Yes I would love to try.
I think that they would probably try Nature Valley Bistro Cups out.
I would love to try these
i think they look really yummy and convenient.