Tangy Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Wings
These Tangy Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Wings will be a hit at your next gathering! Grab this easy recipe and enjoy them with friends and family.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time4 hrs 30 mins
Total Time4 hrs 50 mins
- 4 1/2 - 5 lbs raw chicken wings
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup Silver Spring Foods Cranberry Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Beer'n Brat Horseradish mustard
- 1 can 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon diced green onion for garnish if desired
- Remainder of jar Silver Spring Foods Cranberry Horseradish for dipping
Spray Slow Cooker with cooking spray
Whisk together all the sauce ingredients EXCEPT the cornstarch and water.
For chicken, use a sharp knife to cut through two wing joints, discard wing tips.
Salt and pepper the chicken wings and place them in the prepared slow cooker.
Pour tangy cranberry mixture over top.
Cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
Before serving, remove wings from the slow cooker and place them on a baking sheet.
Transfer cooking juices to a skillet, skim any fat.
Bring juices to a boil, cook until mixture is reduced by half, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into juices.
Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
Broil wings until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
Brush with glaze and put back in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
Garnish with green onion if desired.
Serve with remaining Cranberry Horseradish for dipping.