This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Who Do You Appreciate? Get Them The Write Gift
What sacrifices have your loved ones made for you? What have they put on hold so that you could do what you thought you needed to do? What did they do so that you could have a better day? A better life? Who is the person in your life that you would like to remind “I appreciate you”?
I think that sometimes I forget to tell my husband that, I appreciate you. Three little words, but they are pretty powerful. I tell him that I love him all the time and we chat about our days, but to know you are appreciated is something different. As his birthday nears and the holidays approach, I wanted to gift hm something that he not only appreciated, but expressed the feelings from the kids and I.
I want him to know:
- We appreciate that you go to work everyday to provide us with a beautiful life
- We appreciate that make 99% of the kids sporting events, and that would be 100% if it all possible
- We appreciate that you will sit down and do homework until 10p.m. if needed
- We appreciate that you put our wants and desires before yours
- We appreciate that you value family time
- We appreciate that you would give up everything to protect us
- We appreciate that you say prayers with us at bedtime
- We appreciate that you love to watch movies
- We appreciate that you like game nights
- We appreciate that you let us take selfies
- I appreciate that we get date nights
- We appreciate all the work you do around the house
- We appreciate that you love us unconditionally
- We appreciate that you make us laugh
- We appreciate you hold us when we cry
- We appreciate that you are always there
- We appreciate you
There are so many things that dads/husbands just do because it is part of the “job.” And I wanted him to know that the kids and I appreciate it all, even though we don’t say it as often as we should.
Our Long Story Short is We Appreciate You. Those three little words are very powerful and he will be reminded daily when he uses his CROSS pen. Because we had it engraved right on it 🙂
Are you looking for the Write Gift for that special someone in your life? CROSS has it.
CROSS has always championed the pursuit of greatness. From the spark that inspires a passion, to the hard work and creativity needed to make it happen. It takes courage and a lot of heart, but those who take this path are the ones who make their mark on this world.
CROSS was established in 1846 and to this day, receiving a CROSS fine writing instrument is a symbol of achievement, accomplishments, and human potential, all while being a luxury fine writing instrument. CROSS seeks to provide those possessing extraordinary vision and a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the tools needed to make their mark. CROSS will always continue to be the #WriteGift for recognizing the deserving moments in anyone’s life from a job promotion, to marriage, to graduation… Who is deserving in your life?
While this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.