7 Tips To Help You Stay Healthy
I hate to say it, but Cough and cold season is not over yet. That means there is still a chance to catch a nasty cold…even though it’s Spring! Scotties Facial Tissues wants to help us stay healthy, so they brought us CoughColdCare.com. It is filled with valuable information on deciphering cold vs. flu symptoms, checking your flu tracking map, getting tips to protect yourself and learning about key products to add to your cough & cold survival kit.
Check out CoughColdCare.com
Here are some tips to help you STAY healthy and avoid the Cold and Flu:
Wash your hands often
- This rule isn’t just for the kids 😉
Pick up after yourself
- Throw away dirty tissues, paper towels, etc. They are full of germs!
- Stress can make you more prone to catching a cold or the flu. Be sure to read my 7 Tips To Help You Relax and Stress Less!
Try to avoid people that have a cold or the flu
- I know that may sound hard, but you can’t catch what you aren’t around
Stay well rested
- Your body needs rest to stay healthy
- 30 minutes of regular exercise can help you avoid illness. Be sure to check out my 9 Tips To Help You Get Fit For Spring
- Get your flu shot
Want more tips?
Scotties has also partnered with Dr. Stephen Zinner of Harvard Medical, who is helping take their effort a step further in the creation of quick videos to give you the facts on both the cold and flu.
What are some of your tips to stay healthy and avoid the cold and flu?
Disclosure; Scotties Facial Tissues provided me with these tips to share with my readers. My opinions are 100% my own!