Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
I have a nice and easy recipe for you guys today. Tater Tot Casserole! I have been making this one for years and it’s super easy and it is actually liked by the whole family – which is a big deal in my house 🙂 I love that you only need a few ingredients and prep time is very minimal.
- 1 lb of ground beef (more if you have a bigger family – feel free to substitute ground turkey as well)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Brown the beef/turkey and drain
- Add beef to a casserole dish (I usually use 8×8 – you may need an 9×12 depending on the amount of meat you use)
- Drain your green beans and then mix with cream of mushroom soup in a bowl
- Pour the green bean mixture on top of the beef
- Add a layer of frozen tater tots to the top of the dish
- Top the dish with shredded cheddar cheese (4oz or more depending on how much you like cheese!)
- Bake the dish for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and tater tots are cooked throughout
Enjoy your Tater Tot Casserole!
Looking for another easy weeknight meal?