This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
I have a nice and easy recipe for you guys today. Tater Tot Casserole! I have been making this one for years and it’s super easy and it is actually liked by the whole family – which is a big deal in my house 🙂 I love that you only need a few ingredients and prep time is very minimal.
- 1 lb of ground beef (more if you have a bigger family – feel free to substitute ground turkey as well)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Brown the beef/turkey and drain
- Add beef to a casserole dish (I usually use 8×8 – you may need an 9×12 depending on the amount of meat you use)
- Drain your green beans and then mix with cream of mushroom soup in a bowl
- Pour the green bean mixture on top of the beef
- Add a layer of frozen tater tots to the top of the dish
- Top the dish with shredded cheddar cheese (4oz or more depending on how much you like cheese!)
- Bake the dish for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and tater tots are cooked throughout
Enjoy your Tater Tot Casserole!
Looking for another easy weeknight meal?
Be sure to find Food Wine Sunshine on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + and check out all my delicious recipes.