This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Tampa Lowry Park Zoo Summer Sunset Celebration
Lowry Park Zoo here in Tampa is doing something new this summer and I can’t wait to check it out! On select dates there will be a Sunset Celebration that includes live music, roving entertainers, distinctive dining, cool refreshments, animals at night and a laser light show finale.
Here are the Tampa Lowry Park Zoo Sunset Celebration Details:
What are the Sunset Celebration Dates:
- July 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30, August 5-6
When is the Zoo open on Sunset Celebration Days?
- 9:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
What type of foods will be available?
- Preview Dining Selections offered throughout the park below!
- Ituri Forest Dining Options
- Bourbon Glazed Chicken Skewers
- Citrus Pork Skewers
- BBQ Vegetable Skewers
- Beer Garden Selections
- Antipasta Skewers
- Aged Cheese Board
- Bacon Pepper Jack Mac and Cheese
- Mini Pretzels w/Beer Cheese Dip
- Beer Battered Grouper with Lemon Basil Tartar Sauce
- Key Lime Pie Pops
- Beef Brisket
- Burnt Ends
- Pulled Chicken
- Southern Style & Vinegar BBQ Sauce, Sauce
- Dip n Dots Ice Cream, Churros and Pretzels
- Glow Cotton Candy
- Ropa Vieja & Roasted Pork with Yellow Rice and Black Beans
- Fish & Grilled Steak Tacos with onions, Cabbage, Cilantro and Lemon
- 14 Craft Beer Selections
How much are tickets for the Sunset Celebration?
- Sunset Celebration is included with Annual Zoo Membership and the ZooperPass (pay for a day, come back all year tickets).
- After 4 p.m. tickets to the seasonal events will also be available at the gate and online.
Will the animals be out?
A select number of animal habitats will be available for viewing, pending weather and other circumstances. In addition, Animal Ambassadors will have scheduled mingles in select locations.
Learn more about Sunset Celebration at Lowry Park Zoo