This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Fresco y Más is expanding to Central Florida! There are two new locations in Tampa and one in Orlando. Fresco y Más offers residents an authentic Hispanic shopping experience. While this post is sponsored, all opinions are 100% my own.
Fresco y Más Opens In Central Florida
Southeastern Grocers is unveiling the innovative conversion of two Winn-Dixie stores to join our Fresco y Más banner on April 11 here in Tampa, and expanding to Orlando! The growing Fresco y Más to Central Florida makes Fresco y Más the largest in its history – 25 stores!
The new Fresco y Más locations will include a brand new Latin Butcher, in-store café, an expanded selection of tropical fruits and a wide array of Hispanic baked goods. Stores will also feature new saving programs such as “Low Price Every Day,” offering savings on more than 800 popular products, an all new Dollar Zone, that features over 600 everyday essentials for just $1 and an all new Wall of Value!
On April 11, Fresco y Más will open two locations in Tampa for the first time to offer residents an authentic Hispanic shopping experience that truly reflects the desires of the local Hispanic community.
The two new locations in Tampa will open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 11 and the new Fresco y Más store in Orlando will open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18. At all THREE new locations, the first 500 customers to arrive at each grand opening event will receive a free mystery gift card valued between $5-$500!
Fresco y Más Store Features:
- A new custom façade and vibrant yellow colors with bi-lingual signage throughout the store.
- An all-new Wall of Value section featuring weekly specials on popular items customers purchase most like rice, beans, oils and more that will be rotated weekly to provide customers a consistent array of value.
- New Dollar Zone within the store, where customers can get over 600 everyday essentials for just $1, from grocery and cleaning to health and beauty.
- An all-new café with expanded seating area serving authentic Hispanic breakfast, pastries, drinks and hot and cold sandwiches.
- A new “Cocina” (kitchen) offering daily specials of freshly prepared family favorites made from scratch.
- An all-new, full-service Latin butcher shop (Carniceria) offering an expanded selection of fresh, custom cut meats.
- Renovated bakery (Panaderia) department offering an expanded selection of Hispanic pastries and local baked goods, including flan, tres leches, croquettes, and custom tres leches cakes, made fresh daily, as well as a wider selection of local favorites.
- Refreshed produce (Frutas y Verduras) department featuring a farmer’s market with a wider selection of tropical fruits and customer favorites like malanga root, green plantains and salad tomatoes. Southeastern Grocers works with more than 200 Florida and regional growers to source fresh produce.
The Fresco y Más expansion includes the creation of nearly 100 jobs across the Tampa area!
The new Fresco y Más locations include:
- 8424 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33615 – Hours of operation are seven days a week – 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- 4056 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL 33607 – Hours of operation are seven days a week – 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- 7382 E. Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32822 – Hours of operation are seven days a week – 7 a.m. – 10 p.m
Each new Fresco y Más will also be holding a competition between local schools where customers will have the opportunity to vote for the school that will win a $5,000 donation!
Fresco y Más is continuing to grow throughout Florida, for more information on store locations please visit: www.frescoymas.com
on Food Wine Sunshine and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
3 thoughts on “Fresco y Más Opens In Central Florida”
where on curry ford are you located??
where on curry ford are you located?
The exact address is 7382 E. Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32822! Be one of the first 500 people at the Grand Opening and get a FREE Gift Card!!!