This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Dip Into Summer at The Melting Pot
Summer is all about sunshine, friends, family, and good food! And The Melting Pot has the perfect menu to help you celebrate. They just released a seasonal summertime menu that is bound to make your mouth water! You will be able to indulge in everything from New England inspired seafood to Southern style BBQ brisket cheddar fondue, you can enjoy dipping your favorite entree while sipping on signature cocktails or summer shandy!
It’s time to celebrate summer with family and friends at The Melting Pot!
The Dip Into Summer menu is only available through July 12, 2015, so make sure to get into your local location soon! I plan on getting over to The Melting Pot in Tampa next week – I can’t wait!
“Our all-American Dip Into Summer menu takes guests on a taste buds trip across America with some of their favorite summertime party dishes made with fondue flair,” said Melting Pot Executive Chef Jason Miller. “Pair a house-made summer ale shandy with The Melting Pot’s fondue version of a seafood boil and let our unique dining experience make you nostalgic for summertime getaways with family and friends.”
Featured menu items include:
- BBQ Brisket Cheddar Cheese Fondue: Where pitmasters meet fondue. Smoked barbecue brisket shredded into medium-sharp cheddar and Emmenthaler Swiss cheeses, then topped with fresh tomatoes and scallions.
- Wisconsin Wedge Salad: A crisp iceberg wedge with sliced Roma tomatoes, Gorgonzola cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon and peppercorn ranch dressing.
- Summer Seafood Catch entrée with an Old Bay® boil fondue cooking style
- Pacific white shrimp, scallops, lobster & shrimp ravioli, andouille sausage and succulent crab claws served with corn on the cob, red bliss potatoes and a mustard crème fraiche dipping sauce.
- Banana Split Milk Chocolate Fondue
To complement these delectable days of summer, The Melting Pot will feature a refreshing handcrafted Summertime Sipper, a cucumber watermelon cocktail made with Malibu® Rum, as well as Samuel Adams® Summer Ale lemonade shandies in black cherry, lively lemon and ruby red grapefruit flavors.