Chicken Enchilada Casserole #SundaySupper
This week for Sunday Supper we are focusing on meals that are full or flavor, but not full of calories. I made a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, it’s really easy to make and it just has three ingredients!
The holidays are quickly approaching and we all will be eating lots of delicious meals and desserts, so we wanted to point out some amazing recipes that are on the lighter side 🙂
I used shredded chicken in my recipe, I love making shredded chicken in the crockpot – it’s so easy! I used take two frozen breasts of chicken and toss them in the crockpot in the morning and by the time I am ready to start prepping for dinner they are ready for me to shred!
Once the shredded chicken is mixed well with the soup, it’s time to line your baking dish with the crescent rolls. Since crescent rolls are pre-cut, this isn’t an exact science 😉 Just do your best to line the entire pan!
I made an easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and we all loved it! I hope your family enjoy it for Sunday Supper as well!
- 1 Can of Chicken Enchilada Light Soup
- 1 can Del Monte Fiesta Corn (you can also use 1/2 bag of Birds Eye Southwest Corn)
- 2 breasts of chicken shredded – I put my chicken in the crockpot for 6 hours on low
- 1 package of low-fat crescent rolls
- Spray a square baking pan with cooking spray
- Take the shredded chicken and can of soup and warm it in a pot
- Line the baking pan with the crescent rolls
- Gently pour the chicken and soup mixture into the pan
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 350 or until the crescent rolls start to brown
- Top with fat free sour cream and salsa if desired
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe as much as we do!
I’m not the only fabulous blogger that participated in making you all light and delicious meals….check out all these from the other Sunday Supper Movement bloggers!
- Lightened Up Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
- Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie Malted Milkshake by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Appetizer or starter
- Gruyere Cheese Puffs by Sustainable Dad
- Lighten-up Sausage Rolls by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Spaghetti Squash, Pears and Kale with Shrimp by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Lightened Up Cornbread Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Spicy Eggplant Dip by Cooking Chat
- Carciofi alla Trapanese by Manu’s Menu
- Fresh Salmon Carpaccio by Food Lust People Love
- Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes and Corn by Family Foodie
- Mini Mushroom Shepherd’s Pies by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Grandma’s Mac n’ Cheese by What Smells So Good?
- Lean Mean Cheeseburger Soup by The Foodie Army Wife
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Chicken Sausage Soup by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Lightened-Up Fettuccine Alfredo by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Brunch with Joy
- Butternut Squash Orzo Pasta by Life Tastes Good
- Hearts of Palm, Artichoke, Avocado and Butter Lettuce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potato by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Lentil & Mushroom Stuffing by Foxes Love Lemons
- Almond-Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Broccoli by The Texan New Yorker
- Tangy, Spiced Red Cabbage by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots by Ruffles & Truffles
- Shrimp Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette by eating in instead
- Cranberry Orange Glazed Green Beans by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Green Beans with Rosemary Garlic Butter by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mediterranean Lentil Stuffed Delicata Squash by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Leaner Green Beans by Noshing With The Nolands
- Spiced Tri-Colored Carrot Salad by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Horiatki Salata by Peaceful Cooking
- Healthier Potluck Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad by The Weekend Gourmet
- Farro Stuffing with Cranberries and Walnuts by The Dinner-Mom
- Roasted Parsnip and Apple Soup by Curious Cuisiniere
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Sweet Apple Bites by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Individual Cheesecakes by Nosh My Way
- Light and Luscious Chocolate Cheesecake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Healthy Brownie Recipe | Applesauce Brownies by The Perfect Brownie
- Peanut Butter Coconut Mini Bars by Basic N Delicious
- The Blondie Recipe by Wallflour Girl
- Cinnamon Roll Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Skinny Ninja Cheesecake by NinjaBaker.com
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Blondie by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.