Busch Gardens. Food. Wine. Three of my favorite things! Be sure to visit the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this year for great eats, craft brews, incredible wines, amazing concerts, & more!
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival 2019
Concert Line Up and More
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival is one of my favorite events here in Tampa Bay. Where else can you get fantastic wines, culinary masterpieces, see some of your favorite bands, and ride all your favorite coasters?! A world of taste awaits you at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s fifth annual Food & Wine Festival this spring.
The popular Tampa Bay food and wine festival is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park and runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 16 through April 28.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay‘s most delicious event, the Food & Wine Festival, returns this March with tastes for every palate at the fourth annual Food & Wine Festival. Guests can sample delectable cuisines paired with a selection of 65+ wines, 50+ craft brews and specialty cocktails, while enjoying some of the biggest names in entertainment.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival returns with an exciting new menu, featuring more than 35 dishes inspired by regional cuisine around the country. And you can enjoy all this PLUS amazing concerts! There are outstanding concerts scheduled every weekend during the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival, which will you be checking out?
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival Concerts include:
- Daughtry – Saturday, March 16 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Band Perry – Sunday, March 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- 3 Doors Down – Saturday, March 23 at 7:00 p.m.
- Blue Rodeo, Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith ft. Tif Ginn – Sunday, March 24 starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Justin Moore – Saturday, March 30 at 7:00 p.m.
- El Gran Combo – Sunday, March 31 at 6:00 p.m.
- Stone Temple Pilots – Saturday, April 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Josh Turner – Sunday, April 7 at 6:00 p.m.
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – Saturday, April 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- Boyz II Men – Sunday, April 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon – Friday, April 19 starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon – Saturday, April 20 starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Mat Kearney – Sunday, April 21 at 6:00 p.m.
- Walk Off The Earth – Saturday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m.
- Foreigner – Sunday, April 28 at 6:00 p.m.
Guests can choose from two exclusive VIP concert upgrades at the Festival which include priority seating at the Food & Wine Festival concerts and a 5-item sampler lanyard for even more access to great times and great tastes. Additionally, guests can purchase of 5, 10 and 12-item sampler lanyards to tailor the experience to any taste bud. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an additional fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consumer alcoholic beverages.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE! Experience both parks through 2018 for the price of one.
- From now until May, you can score a FREE Busch Gardens Preschool Card. That means kids 5 & under get in FREE.
- For those wishing for more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass includes unlimited admission for 12 months, free parking, no blockout dates, in-park discounts and other benefits, valued at more than $350. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Have fun at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this year, I know I will!
Looking for more fun things to do in Florida?