This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Busch Gardens. Food. Wine. Three of my favorite things! Be sure to visit the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this years for food, wine, concerts, & more!
Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival 2017
Concert Line Up and More
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival is one of my favorite events here in Tampa Bay. Where else can you get fantastic wines, culinary masterpieces, and ride all your favorite coasters?! A world of taste awaits you at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s third annual Food & Wine Festival this spring.
The popular Tampa Bay food and wine festival is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park and runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 4 through April 30.
Busch Gardens has the biggest names in entertainment taking stage during the Food & Wine Festival every weekend with the headlining act starting at 7 p.m. on Gwazi Field. The concerts are included with your park admission.
Artists kicking off the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival include:
- Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
- Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
- Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
- Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Saturday, March 25: NBC’s The Voice finalists Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 1: DNCE
- Sunday, April 2: Walk Off The Earth
- Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
- Sunday, April 9: Daya and Matt Nathanson
- Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
- Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
- Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
- Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
The festival returns with signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta, gator bites, and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE
- And don’t forget about the Busch Gardens Preschool Card – kids 5 and under get in FREE
- For those that want even more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass offers unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits totaling more than $300. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Have fun at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival this year, I know I will!
Looking for more fun things to do in Florida?