Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival 2016
I am so excited that the Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival is returning this spring with wild flavors and concerts for everyone.
The popular Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival returns with a lineup of concerts from musical legends, sensational new culinary selections – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, truffle fries and almond coconut truffles – and an expanded selection of more than 120 wines, craft brews and cocktails from around the world.
When is the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival?
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place starting Saturday, March 5 and runs through Sunday, April 24.
How much is the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival?
The event is included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park.
*Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Here is the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival Concert Line-Up:
- Saturday, March 5: Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 6: Huey Lewis & The News
- Saturday, March 12: Collective Soul
- Sunday, March 13: O.A.R.
- Saturday, March 19: George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- Sunday, March 20: MercyMe
- Saturday, March 26: Chino y Nacho
- Sunday, March 27: Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, April 2: The Commodores
- Sunday, April 3: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, April 9: Chris Young
- Sunday, April 10: The All-American Rejects
- Saturday, April 16: Meat Loaf
- Sunday, April 17: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 23: Gente de Zona
- Sunday, April 24: Jordin Sparks
When are the concerts?
The headlining act will be on stage at 6:00 p.m. on the dates listed above.
What is the Menu for the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival for 2016?
The Food & Wine Festival spices up the menu with more than 15 all-new dishes, including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, truffle fries and almond coconut truffles. Plus, Festival classics like bacon mac & cheese and the griddled cheese cake sandwich are back by popular demand.
The Festival features 11 different culinary cabins that guests can experience throughout the park, each with its own special menu.
NEW! Artisan Eats:
Artisan Eats introduces sophisticated flavors crafted to treat guests’ appetites, including truffle fries, shrimp & grits and pan-fried bread pudding with Nutella®-mascarpone drizzle.
NEW! Garden Gate Cafe:
Garden Gate Café joins the Festival this year with pheasant sausage flatbread topped with filet de pomodoro and tuna poke.
The exotic flavors of Gourmet Lodge feature smoked beef brisket, pickled shrimp over couscous salad and a guest-favorite griddled cheese cake sandwich.
The rich flavors of Savory Tavern tempt taste buds with coconut shrimp cigars, espresso flan, and a goat cheese polenta cake topped with olives and tomatoes.
Chef’s Plantation is home to hearty flavors, including pan-seared salmon cakes, beef short ribs and duck tacos with sweet chili sauce.
Coast to Coast Cookery:
Tastes of the land and sea come together at Coast to Coast Cookery, featuring green peppercorn-seared hangar steak, bacon-wrapped prawns and chilled smoked chicken with apples, sundried cranberries and walnut quinoa.
Field House Eatery:
The Field House Eatery is the Festival’s biggest location, offering pan-seared diver scallops and lamb chops with tabouleh and tatziki sauce.
Southern Station tantalizes taste buds with all-new bison sliders, pan-fried cod over fennel risotto, roasted pork belly with red pepper jam, and venison chili with roasted corn, black beans and lime sour cream.
The Comfort Kitchen fuses classics like the famous bacon mac & cheese with contemporary elegant eats like lobster ravioli over tomato basil sauce.
Light Fare Canteen:
The Light Fare Canteen freshens the palate with returning favorites like scallop ceviche, a potato and goat cheese tart, and a perfect cheese plate to accompany a glass of wine.
Blazin’ Bistro breaks out the grill for island-inspired cuisine, featuring jerk chicken sliders, roasted cauliflower hummus and a refreshing vanilla Cigar City Maduro® ice cream float with caramel.
In addition to new food and beverage options, the Food & Wine Festival also offers new ways for guests to savor the event.
NEW! Food Sampler
Guests with exclusive interests in culinary offerings can purchase the all-new Food Sampler, which includes any five food samples of choice throughout the Festival and starts at $24.99.
NEW! Wine by the Bottle
This year, guests can take home a part of the Food & Wine Festival with wine available for purchase by the bottle in select merchandise locations throughout the park.
Don’t have tickets to Busch Gardens?
HERE ARE BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- Now through February 29, guests who buy a Fun Card to Busch Gardens also will receive a FREE Fun Card to Adventure Island. Learn more HERE.
- For those that want even more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass offers unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits. NEW this year for Pass Members is enhanced Instant Rewards – a 12-month calendar of exclusive offerings each month such as discounts, ticket offers and free gifts. With a new reward each month, there is incentive to purchase early and enjoy the full year of offers. With EZ Pay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $18 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Planning a visit to Florida?
- Check out the Choose Your Own Adventure Tickets.
For more information on Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival or planning your next adventure, visit buschgardens.com.