This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Busch Gardens Christmas Town 2015
It’s time to talk holidays here in Tampa!! Mark your calendars because Tampa Bay area’s biggest Christmas celebration returns to Busch Gardens® Tampa this holiday season!
When is Christmas Town?
- Christmas Town™ will take place 20 select dates between Nov. 27 through Dec. 31. New this year, the cheer keeps going until 10 p.m. every event night. Christmas Town will close at 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Is there special entertainment going on?
- NEW! Holiday Hills Band: Putting a twist on traditional brass band-style music, the Holiday Hills Band brings a classic Christmas to life. Set in the vintage town of Holiday Hills, now located in Gwazi Plaza, this musical ensemble embodies the true merriment of the season.
- NEW! Christmas Time Tree Show: Every 10 minutes, a l50-foot Christmas tree comes alive with spectacular dancing lights. The brand-new light show is set in the nature-inspired area of Christmas Time Terrace and is the perfect place for this year’s family photo.
- We Three Kings Show: The We Three Kings Show returns to Christmas Town, telling the story of the famed journey of the Magi to Bethlehem. Set in the newly-located Three Kings Oasis, magical voices come together in harmony to Christmas music, paying tribute to the three Wise Men who followed the North Star in pursuit of baby Jesus.
- The park will be filled with cheery surprises including Santa’s House presented by Coca-Cola®, where guests can meet the big man himself as he takes a break from his busy holiday schedule to take photos with families in his private study.
How much is Christmas Town?
- This amazing event is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to Busch Gardens.
Christmas Town creates beautiful family traditions for guests as Busch Gardens is transformed into a holiday wonderland with more than a million twinkling lights, Christmas entertainment, live music, festive treats and holiday shopping.
The best way to experience Christmas Town is with the 2016 Fun Card, which is now is available for purchase. With the 2016 Fun card, you pay for one day and get all of 2016 free. Plus, as a special offer commemorating this launch, guests who purchase their 2016 Fun Card now also can visit Busch Gardens for the remainder of 2015 for no additional cost, including the popular Christmas Town™ event.
For groups looking to book unique holiday parties, there also are magnificent Christmas Town packages. For details, call the Busch Gardens Events Team at 813-987-5523.
Make sure to check out Busch Gardens on Facebook, follow @buschgardens on Twitter and Instagram.
While you are at it, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + for more Florida Family Fun!
From world-class rollercoasters and Broadway-style entertainment to one-of-a-kind, up-close animal encounters, Busch Gardens® Tampa continues to deliver some of the biggest thrills anywhere. Next year will be no exception!