This post may contain affiliate links, please read our disclosure policy.
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
This morning I have a fun Breakfast Pizza recipe for you guys. With the hubby and the kiddos home the last 10 days we have made a bunch of yummy foods…This is a favorite of ours especially since the kids can help add the toppings they want!
My husband and I put the peppers on our side, where the kids were happy with just bacon, eggs, and the hashbrowns…You gotta love that pizzas can be completely customized!
- Thin Pizza Crust – I used Pillsbury
- Pizza Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Green & Red Pepper – diced – I like them for color 🙂
- Tomato – diced
- Bake the pie crust 5 min
- Cook Hash Browns – place aside
- Cook bacon – chop
- Scramble 3 – 4 eggs
- Top pizza crust with Pizza Sauce, cheese, hash browns, green and red pepper, tomato, and eggs
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes at 375
The sign of a good meal? A COMPLETELY empty pizza pan 🙂 By the way, I absolutely LOVE this pan. I’m sure you all remember my review from a few weeks ago!…You can find it right on Amazon if you want to check it out – it’s on sale for just $16.98.