Disclosure: While the post is sponsored by Kohl’s, all opinions are 100% my own.
Boys Athletic Clothing For Back To School
My son grew up. I don’t know how or when it happened. But my little boy is a big boy. He entered 5th Grade this year – EEK – middle school is next year! This year he only had one opinion about his Back To School clothes and it was that they had to be gym shorts and the shirts needed to be more the athletic type.
Name brands can cost a fortune, and since the money tree at my house just so happens to not be blooming right now, I knew exactly where to shop.
Kohl’s carries Boys Athletic Clothing for prices that I can afford. No $50 t-shirts! I found Nike, Fila, and more – all in the fun, bright colors that appear to be “in” right now. I managed to stock up my son’s drawers for under $100, in fact, I was under $85 ;)!
Here’s how I did it:
- (2) Nike T-Shirt, reg. $20, on sale for $14.99
- (3) Fila Performance Tees – reg. $20, on sale for $8.99
- (3) Fila Shorts – reg. $20, on sale for $14.40 – there are some on closeout now for less, so be sure to check them out!
- (2) Tek Gear Shorts – reg. $18, on sale for $7.20 – there are some on closeout now for less, so be sure to check them out!
- (1) Urban Pipeline Future Legend T-Shirt – reg. $18, on sale for $5.99
Total before discounts = $120.54
Then you can get at least 15% Off when you use your Kohl’s Charge, making my total $103.31
Then I got $20 Kohl’s Cash – $10 for every $50 spent
Total cost after discounts and Kohl’s Cash = $83.21! That’s less than $8 per item!
Plus, I earned YES2YOU rewards 🙂
Don’t let me mislead you in anyway, Kohl’s also carries Athletic Apparel for everyone in the family, be sure to check out some of my favorites for women and some tips to help you get fit! Because now that the kids are back in school, I am back in my regular exercise routine 😉